1. Select one condition from group 1 and one condition from group 2.
2. Select a method.
3. Only select Fixed Dispersion if no replicates.
Only select Apply FDR if using an R-script that does not provide FDR adjusted p-values.
4. Click Save results in p-value column to save the results in the database. If the two conditions
have been selected, it will provide a default name (that can be over-written).
5. Group 1 - Group 2 will run the DE method and (if Save selected) add the results to the database.
6. When all columns have been added, click on the Select p-value column until
it says All p-value columns, then select Execute GOseq.
On the terminal window, it will be left in R so that you can execute
R commands. The output to terminal suggests some commands to view graphs of the